The HV-130 Steering system is designed to assist instructors in teaching basic alignment geometry and the function of steering components. The trainer is extremely versatile in that students can easily visualize all operations as well as practice adjusting the components. Students can also visualize and learn common braking system components.
Teach alignment, steering geometry, wheel bearings and more
• Liberate yourself from tedious, lengthy explanations and setup required by using a whole truck
• Challenge your students with the included exercises.
• Teach front axle operation, alignment, service, diagnosis, and repair
• Students can easily see the interaction of the operating compo- nents with less than 5 minutes of introduction
• Operational trainer maximizes engagement for the learner
• Robust design allows students to operate just like an actual truck, because it uses actual truck parts
• Accumulation of best practices from 50 years of teaching steer- ing systems
• Standard automotive components are used
• Upright stand stows away with a small footprint
• 4 swivel casters with 2 locking casters
• Stand is made of steel and is powder coated