The EM-200-14 trainer allows for the demonstration of a complete ignition system with real-world components using COP technology. Terminal block receptacles are provided for diagnostic test points. A 12V source is required to operate the trainer.
Honda Civic 1.7L 2000+
• Ability to visualize the operation of a direct ignition system using coil-on-plug ignition technology
• Ability to test and verify a basic ignition circuit without distributor
• Four operational faults can be inserted to promote student diagnostic troubleshooting competencies
• Includes wiring schematics.
• Engine Control Module (ECM)
• Crankshaft position (CKP) sensor and camshaft position (CMP) sensor
• Electric motor driven crankshaft and/or camshaft sprockets
• OBDII data link connector
• Ignition coils
• Spark plugs and plug wires
• Fault box with 4 faults
• Test points for diagnosis